Happy Thanksgiving Canada
I would like to wish all of our Canadian readers and members a Happy Thanksgiving today. May you have a very happy day giving thanks for the past year and may the time we spend with loved ones and close friends bring much joy into our lives.
This year I have the following things to be thankful for:
- I live on my own and can afford to pay my own bills and buy my own groceries.
- I have a job I enjoy working at that pays me a great wage.
- I live in a land where the voters determine who governs us and can vote to change the government if necessary.
- I have the freedom to say what is on my mind most of the time.
- I can go where I want to without having to report to anyone.
- I have the freedom to worship how I want to or to choose to not worship.
- I can associate with whoever I choose as long as it’s a legal reason.
- The press is free to report on the news accurately.
- I can write whatever I want to as long as it falls within the legal guidelines of the law.
All these reasons and much more makes me very happy to celebrate this Thanksgiving. Have a great day and a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.