Where writers and readers of fan fiction meet!

SSL Certificate

Forums In and Out The Suggestion Box SSL Certificate

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nathan Pinno 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Nathan Pinno
    Admin
      • 4 posts

Hey to all fan fiction lovers!

I’ve decided to add an SSL certificate to this site as soon as I can afford one (if donations don’t help me afford it sooner). I know it will boost our ratings in Google which should increase the number of people who see this site via searches.

It’s going to cost me around US$10 for a year for a basic certificate, but it will provide the security modern browsers and Google are looking for. Of course, when I add it and switch the site over to HTTPS, all users will have to re-login.

Want to help out with site costs? Donate and I’ll make sure to apply your donations to this site. You could also support the development of WordPress, bbPress, or WriteShare as a way of supporting this site and other sites that use these open-source PHP scripts.

Thanks for supporting Unlimited Fan Fiction!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Nathan Pinno. Reason: updated the URL of where people can donate

Don't make me ban you!
    If you like my writing, consider becoming a patron[/url] to me.

Nathan Pinno
    Admin
      • 4 posts

I’ve gone and added it now. Updated the links to the site where they were so that search engines pick up the change and our search ranks improve.

Don't make me ban you!
    If you like my writing, consider becoming a patron[/url] to me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are Closed

Comodo SSL

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.